During this decade the club:
- supported students who were studying hospitality in vocational education at the Daly River Community
- established a scholarship of $2,500 for a female graduate of The University of Adelaide School of Science and Engineering in lieu of the Fellowship Award
- established a $300 2nd Year Gender Studies prize at The University of Adelaide
- supported Catherine House a shelter for homeless women
- established two Adelaide High School scholarships of $500 for female students who have showed initiative and determination to complete their education but may not have the financial backing to support this endeavour
- developed the breast care cushions project for patients at St Andrews Hospital, Adelaide.
- supported carers of children with autism spectrum disorder by providing respite care
- assembled Birthing Kits for use in developing countries involving students from Adelaide High School and
Club Presidents during this decade were: Indra Jury, Anna Muller, Erica Majba and Val Baldwin.