Become A Member
We welcome new members.
As a member you become part of a global organisation to build a better world for women and girls in your local community and around the world.
Imagine a world where women and girls are not exploited, and have equal opportunities to be educated, work, and simply walk down the street. Zonta does this through advising the UN, and working with local and global communities, through hands on volunteering, fundraising, and advocacy. And… doing it all with a lot of fun and inspiration with an amazing group of women and friends.
Our Club meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 6.30 pm at the Norwood Hotel. The meeting consists of a business meeting followed by dinner and interesting and inspiring guest speakers who talk about their field of endeavour and achievements.
Interested in finding out more? Join us for a dinner meeting.
Contact us by email :firstname.lastname@example.org
The Membership Convenor will then contact you.
Read more: As a member you will have the opportunitiy to:
- Work with like-minded people to make a difference while building lifelong friendships
- Engage in hands on club activities eg Birthing Kits, Breast Cushions, assisting at the Domestic Violence centre, mentor students in a Leadership program, work in teams at fundraising events.
- Network with a wide range of mainly women from different walks of life and backgrounds.
- Offer your skills, experience and ideas to work collaboratively towards outcomes.
- Learn new skills and try new roles in a supportive environment.
- Enhance your knowledge of global issues relating to women
- Participate in local and global advocacy activities and contribute to support Zonta projects around the world.
It is expected that members will contribute to the club’s activities in ways and times that best suit them. We are inclusive and encourage diversity within our membership.
I have been a member of the Zonta Club of Adelaide for just over a year now. I have enjoyed the collegiality, opportunities for service and exceptionally interesting guest speakers and events offered. Making new friends has been an added bonus :).