During this decade the club:
- supported St Luke’s Mission
- contributed to the Flinders University Law Library
- established an open Fellowship Award granted to women to enable them to continue in an aspect of their chosen profession
- supported the Women’s International Playwrights’ Conference
- donated a park bench to the Adelaide City Council and placed it in Peace Park opposite the Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- sponsored the small clawed otter at the Adelaide Zoo
- fundraised for the Oncology Unit at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital to provide technology gaining the club a Premier’s Award
- celebrated the club’s 25th anniversary at the Adelaide Oval
- supported Hope Haven and Irene Shelters for Women
- established a twin club program with Dakar in Senegal, Africa
- supported Riding for the Disabled
- supported Bedford Industries, a sheltered work environment for people with disabilities
- supported two local young women sculptors’ exhibition ‘Undies’ organised a Seminar Strength through Adversity in 1992.
Four of our members: Deidre Jordan, Aileen Connon, Irene Jeffries and Heide Taylor were honoured in the Centenary of Women’s Suffrage SA 1884-1994, as women whose lives and achievements reflected the hopes and struggles of the early suffragists.
Club Presidents during this decade were: Loueen Scott, Jillian Fairchild, May McPhail, Aileen Connon and Barbara Dennis.